Aftercare Account Manager
This role will be an integral part of the Aftercare Sales team, responsible for developing and managing business, in line with delivery of the broader Aftersales strategy.
About Clearmark Solutions Ltd
Established in 2001 and celebrating its 20th birthday this year, Clearmark Solutions is a £20 million turnover, privately owned business, employing 80 people in its purpose-built head office buildings in Nottinghamshire. The company provide award-winning coding and labelling technologies and associated turnkey engineering services to a wide variety of markets including food, e-commerce and pharmaceutical.
Clearmark has grown incredibly from a start-up business 20 years ago, and has consistently achieved growth since its inception through providing market-leading innovative technology, consultancy, technical system design and comprehensive service.
The company has had a successful 2020 despite difficult market conditions and is on a growth path in 2021, with projects to develop new technology and enter new markets making this an exciting time to join the business. The company has a fantastic team spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals.
Clearmark is currently looking for an Aftercare Account Manager to join their team.
About the role
As an Aftercare Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving a solid, focussed business development plan to a core number of Business Partners, in line with Aftercare business goals and objectives
- Nurturing and developing client relationships, identifying and liaising with decision makers at all levels
- Optimising customer service delivery ensuring ‘best in class’ is achieved
- Sales analysis and forecasting to identify target groups and opportunities, monthly reporting to manager reflecting performance against KPI’s agreed
- Identifying opportunities for growth in line with existing and potential portfolio of products, maximising potential business with each business partner
- Awareness of market trends, key suppliers and competitors within the industry at all times, openly shared with the business
To be successful in your application for this Aftercare Account Manager role you will need:
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Sound time management and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Strong Communication both verbally and written
- Knowledge of SAP Business One preferential but not essential
- A Business Qualification (preferred)
- To be ambitious, energetic, driven and self-motivated
- To be bright, articulate and well presented
- To work with colleagues throughout the business to achieve common goals
- Pride & integrity
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary
- You will be part of a successful and growing organisation which values and encourages its employees
- You will be rewarded in accordance with your experience, skills, attitude and commitment
- You will receive annual leave of 26 days per annum plus bank holidays
- You will receive a competitive package (including private healthcare) after successfully completing a qualifying period