An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Business Administrator within Clearmark Solutions, a successful SME experiencing rapid growth.
About Clearmark Solutions Ltd
Established in 2001 and celebrating its 20th birthday this year, Clearmark Solutions is a £20 million turnover, privately owned business, employing 80 people in its purpose-built head office buildings in Nottinghamshire. The company provide award-winning coding and labelling technologies and associated turnkey engineering services to a wide variety of markets including food, e-commerce and pharmaceutical.
Clearmark has grown incredibly from a start-up business 20 years ago, and has consistently achieved growth since its inception through providing market-leading innovative technology, consultancy, technical system design and comprehensive service.
The company has had a successful 2020 despite difficult market conditions and is on a growth path in 2021, with projects to develop new technology and enter new markets making this an exciting time to join the business. The company has a fantastic team spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals.
Clearmark is currently looking for a Business Administrator to join their team.
About the role
As a Business Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Customer relationship management system support
- Administrative duties for a variety of projects including sustainability, buildings including facilities and grounds
- Reception duties including ensuring the reception is supported at specific times during the day, for specific occasions and during leave/absence
- Supporting marketing projects
To be successful in your application for this Business Administrator role you will need:
- To be a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
- To have strong administrative, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a confident and professional manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks
- Proficient computer skills, ideally with experience of systems and excel
- Excellent written and verbal English
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- To be able to work both independently on own initiative and as part of a team
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary
- You will be part of a successful and growing organisation which values and encourages its employees
- You will be rewarded in accordance with your experience, skills, attitude and commitment
- You will receive annual leave of 26 days per annum plus bank holidays
- You will receive a competitive package (including private healthcare) after successfully completing a qualifying period