Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Digital Marketing Executive within Clearmark Solutions, a successful SME experiencing rapid growth.
Are you analytical, driven and love a challenge?
The role will suit a person who is confident and enthused by the fast paced and frequently changing environment of digital marketing, and one who relishes the challenges this represents.
Having the right attitude and ability to use your own initiative is essential. Artistic flair and problem-solving abilities are equally important. You will be ambitious, driven and keen to be at the forefront of the latest digital trends and developments and ready to take the lead on introducing them to the business.
Working for an innovative and progressive organisation, the role offers the right individual to build a great career path within a leading engineering and technology business.
- Creation and delivery of a digital marketing strategy, including SEO, PPC, email, video, social media and digital advertising
- Planning and execution of marketing campaigns including creating written content
- Using Craft CMS to maintain and improve the company website
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of problems on the website through liaison with the web developers
- Coordinate Lead Forensics and Capex project intelligence tool in conjunction with Salesforce CRM
- Producing analytical marketing reports on the digital and social channels, and adapting the strategy in response to data analysis
- Presenting a monthly digital report to the senior management team
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels including SEO and PPC
- Results focused and excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with Craft CMS an advantage
- Experience in producing and presenting digital marketing reports
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong creative skills with high attention to detail
- Design experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong written communication skills, with excellent standards of grammar and literacy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience
- Training opportunities relevant to role
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit
- Working in a fun team in modern offices with onsite free car parking
- A chance to help build a well-respected and growing SME