This role will be an integral part of the Operations team, providing essential skills for installation, commissioning, software training and ongoing maintenance throughout the lifetime of the equipment.
About Clearmark Solutions Ltd
Established in 2001 and celebrating its 20th birthday this year, Clearmark Solutions is a £20 million turnover, privately owned business, employing 80 people in its purpose-built head office buildings in Nottinghamshire. The company provide award-winning coding and labelling technologies and associated turnkey engineering services to a wide variety of markets including food, e-commerce and pharmaceutical.
Clearmark has grown incredibly from a start-up business 20 years ago, and has consistently achieved growth since its inception through providing market-leading innovative technology, consultancy, technical system design and comprehensive service.
The company has had a successful 2020 despite difficult market conditions and is on a growth path in 2021, with projects to develop new technology and enter new markets making this an exciting time to join the business. The company has a fantastic team spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals.
Clearmark is currently looking for a Service Engineer to join their team.
About this role
As a Service Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The installation of our range of products
- Commissioning and software training
- Service and maintenance throughout the lifetime of the equipment
To be successful in your application for this Service Engineer role you will need:
- Relevant Mechanical and Electrical skills
- Experience within the Food, Pharmaceutical, Packaging or associated industries
- Strong customer service ethics
- Ability to see the task to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
What you can expect from us
- Bupa healthcare package with the highest level of cover plus Bupa Cash Plan
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company performance-based bonus scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with regular employee social and fundraising events
- Interesting and varied work within a fast-growing SME
- Professional yet non-corporate office culture
- American diner canteen and free fruit and hot drinks
- Spacious and well equipped working environment with free onsite and secure car parking
- Electric car charging points
- Friendly colleagues with a great mix of skills and experience
- Long service recognition
- Pension contribution
- Company sick pay
- Attractive lakeside business park location with good walking opportunities
- Training and professional memberships/accreditations
- Professional IT systems, in-house support
- You will receive annual leave of 26 days per annum (pro-rata, excluding bank holidays)
- Your normal working hours are 40 hours per week, between 8.30am and 5.30pm dependent on business requirements. Paid on call support at weekends is optional once experienced
- Weekend overtime is paid at double time