We are offering a great opportunity for an ambitious individual for the role of Marketing Assistant to join our growing B2B Marketing team. The right person takes initiative, has lots of energy and enthusiasm and works hard.
Opportunity to join a creative marketing team
The role requires someone with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude who will be driven to deliver high standards and make an impact. The position is varied and rewarding and will give the opportunity to really develop and grow the role. To be considered, we require someone who is exceptionally organised, adaptable, has excellent attention to detail and can think creatively.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to gain a broad level experience and carve a career in marketing in a growing and ambitious business.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Develop and deliver the internal communications program:
- Create and execute a calendar of events including staff and fundraising events
- Create and manage the communication channels internally including the newsletter, noticeboards, ICE TV and other channels
- Develop new ideas and initiatives to encourage staff motivation and communication as a business
- Assist with the planning and delivery of external event and exhibition activity
- Assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns including creative ideas and input and fulfilment of direct mail campaigns
- Conduct desk and primary industry and competitor research
- Manage media relations and the media database to distribute PR
- Research relevant awards, write the company entry and manage entry process
- Management of internal lead generation incentive scheme
- Provide Sales team support including preparing literature packs, branded items, letters and lead management
- Manage stock and liaise with third party suppliers to reorder literature and branded items
- Create and distribute the monthly marketing report
- Support the Marketing team and undertake ad-hoc marketing projects as required
Skills and experience required:
- Proactive, positive attitude and initiative
- Copywriting and proofreading experience
- Strong interpersonal and impeccable organisational skills
- Experience in event management an advantage
- Creative judgement and confidence in challenging ideas
- Experience using MS Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A degree or equivalent
You will be provided with full training and support to learn the requirements of the role.
- BUPA Health scheme
- 26 days holiday pa
- Free fruit and hot drinks provision
- Free onsite parking and electric charging points
- Great Business park with scenic walks on breaks