We are offering a great opportunity for an ambitious individual for the role of Marketing Assistant to join our growing B2B Marketing team. The right person takes initiative, has lots of energy and enthusiasm and works hard.
About Clearmark Solutions Ltd
Established in 2001 and celebrating its 20th birthday this year, Clearmark Solutions is a £20 million turnover, privately owned business, employing 80 people in its purpose-built head office buildings in Nottinghamshire. The company provide award-winning coding and labelling technologies and associated turnkey engineering services to a wide variety of markets including food, e-commerce and pharmaceutical.
Clearmark has grown incredibly from a start-up business 20 years ago, and has consistently achieved growth since its inception through providing market-leading innovative technology, consultancy, technical system design and comprehensive service.
The company has had a successful 2020 despite difficult market conditions and is on a growth path in 2021, with projects to develop new technology and enter new markets making this an exciting time to join the business. The company has a fantastic team spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals.
Clearmark is currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team.
About the role
As a Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assist and develop the employee engagement and well-being initiatives including:
- Designing and executing a calendar of events such as meetings, workshops and celebration events
- Identifying and coordinating well-being, education and training opportunities with external partners and suppliers
- Coordinating charity fundraising and volunteering activities
- Assist and develop the internal communications program using a range of communication channels
- Assist with promoting Clearmark to future employees through engaging communications and working with local partners
- Manage stock and liaise with third party suppliers to order printed literature, direct mailers and branded items
- Administration of an internal lead generation incentive scheme
- Support the Marketing team and undertake marketing campaigns/projects as required
To be successful in your application for this Marketing Assistant role you will need:
- Proactive, positive attitude and initiative
- Copywriting and proofreading experience
- Strong interpersonal and impeccable organisational skills
- Experience in event management an advantage
- Creative judgement and confidence in challenging ideas
- Experience using MS Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A degree or equivalent
You will be provided with full training and support to learn the requirements of the role.
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary
- You will be part of a successful and growing organisation which values and encourages its employees
- You will be rewarded in accordance with your experience, skills, attitude and commitment
- You will receive annual leave of 26 days per annum plus bank holidays
- You will receive a competitive package (including private healthcare) after successfully completing a qualifying period