Project Co-ordinator – Sustainability
We’re looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join us on a 6-month contract to research and implement a sustainability project for Clearmark Solutions.
About Clearmark Solutions Ltd
Established in 2001 and celebrating its 20th birthday this year, Clearmark Solutions is a £20 million turnover, privately owned business, employing 80 people in its purpose-built head office buildings in Nottinghamshire. The company provide award-winning coding and labelling technologies and associated turnkey engineering services to a wide variety of markets including food, e-commerce and pharmaceutical.
Clearmark has grown incredibly from a start-up business 20 years ago, and has consistently achieved growth since its inception through providing market-leading innovative technology, consultancy, technical system design and comprehensive service.
The company has had a successful 2020 despite difficult market conditions and is on a growth path in 2021, with projects to develop new technology and enter new markets making this an exciting time to join the business. The company has a fantastic team spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals.
Clearmark is currently looking for an entry level Project Co-ordinator to join us on a 6-month contract to research and implement a sustainability project. This is a fantastic opportunity for a degree graduate or for someone with an equivalent qualification who is looking to get into Project Management.
About the role
As a Project Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Researching and implementing a sustainability project for Clearmark Solutions
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of sustainability and understand how Clearmark Solutions can create a robust sustainability commitment
- Liaise with all areas of the business, external suppliers and partners to drive the progression and delivery on the sustainability plan
To be successful in your application for this Project Co-ordinator role you will need:
- To be able to demonstrate knowledge and interest in environmental sustainability
- Excellent time management
- The ability to research and present findings with recommendations
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders
- Use of initiative, confidence and to take ownership of a project
- Educated to a degree level or to an equivalent qualification
What you can expect from us
- Training and professional memberships/accreditations
- Flexible working
- Free fruit
- American diner canteen and free hot drinks
- Free onsite and secure car parking
- Electric car charging points
- Great business park location with good walking areas for a lunchtime walk and fresh air
How to apply
Send a CV and covering letter, specifically demonstrating your understanding and interest in sustainability and how you can use your knowledge at Clearmark Solutions.