As our receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors to the business. As such, we are looking for you to provide a friendly, professional and engaging customer focussed experience for our customers, suppliers and colleagues.
About Clearmark Solutions Ltd
Established in 2001 and celebrating its 20th birthday this year, Clearmark Solutions is a £20 million turnover, privately owned business, employing 80 people in its purpose-built head office buildings in Nottinghamshire. The company provide award-winning coding and labelling technologies and associated turnkey engineering services to a wide variety of markets including food, e-commerce and pharmaceutical.
Clearmark has grown incredibly from a start-up business 20 years ago, and has consistently achieved growth since its inception through providing market-leading innovative technology, consultancy, technical system design and comprehensive service.
The company has had a successful 2020 despite difficult market conditions and is on a growth path in 2021, with projects to develop new technology and enter new markets making this an exciting time to join the business. The company has a fantastic team spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals.
Clearmark is currently looking for a Receptionist to join their team.
About the role
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Answering and fielding all incoming calls & enquiries to the business
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the business, recording arrivals using a digital system, issuing passes and ensuring all visitors are met and accompanied by their host
- Organising catering for visitors
- Providing administrative support to the business
- Processing outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Maintaining a clean and organised reception area
To be successful in your application for this Receptionist role you will need:
- A friendly, positive and professional manner
- A strong verbal & written communication skills
- The ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively
- To be reliable and have a good attitude towards work
- Basic IT skills
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary
- You will be part of a successful and growing organisation which values and encourages its employees
- You will be rewarded in accordance with your experience, skills, attitude and commitment
- You will receive annual leave of 26 days per annum plus bank holidays
- You will receive a competitive package (including private healthcare) after successfully completing a qualifying period