Systems Integrations Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Systems Integrations Engineer within Clearmark Solutions, a successful SME experiencing rapid growth.
About Clearmark Solutions Ltd
Established in 2001 and celebrating its 20th birthday this year, Clearmark Solutions is a £20 million turnover, privately owned business, employing 80 people in its purpose-built head office buildings in Nottinghamshire. The company provide award-winning coding and labelling technologies and associated turnkey engineering services to a wide variety of markets including food, e-commerce and pharmaceutical.
Clearmark has grown incredibly from a start-up business 20 years ago, and has consistently achieved growth since its inception through providing market-leading innovative technology, consultancy, technical system design and comprehensive service.
The company has had a successful 2020 despite difficult market conditions and is on a growth path in 2021, with projects to develop new technology and enter new markets making this an exciting time to join the business. The company has a fantastic team spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals.
Clearmark is currently looking for a Systems Integrations Engineer to join their seven strong Design department with immediate effect.
About the role
As a Systems Integrations Engineer you will be responsible for:
- System and solution design and build for a range of projects.
- Selection and configuration of the specified products to meet the design brief.
- Identification and design of the communication, power and integration points.
- Identify software architecture or bespoke software engineering that may be required and undertake software programming to ensure system can be fully integrated into customer parent machine / line.
- Manage the creation, documentation and execution of; internal and client-based testing, system installation, commissioning, user training and customer support.
- Provide technical and manufacturing information to production teams including details for non-standard products and services.
To be successful in your application for this Systems Integrations Engineer role you will need:
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or another technical / engineering subject.
- Proven experience of working in a project engineering environment delivering a variety of technical projects.
- Experience writing bespoke programs using ladder and structured text
- Background and experience in designing technical solutions and systems integration inclusive of both hardware and software architecture.
- Industry knowledge and experience from the packaging / material handling industry.
- Able to undertake and manage bespoke software creation using programming tools for automation devices (such as PLC’s or similar).
- Experience in using AutoCAD / Inventor Electrical to design systems including communication and power.
- Experience writing software using C++ and Visual Basic
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary
- You will be part of a successful and growing organisation which values and encourages its employees
- You will be rewarded in accordance with your experience, skills, attitude and commitment
- You will receive annual leave of 26 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Weekend overtime is paid at double time
- You will receive a competitive package (including private healthcare) after successfully completing a qualifying period