Do you supply training?
15th September, 2020
Yes, we do!
We recommend training at Clearmark HQ – bespoke facilities which include test rigs to gain hands-on experience to help with maintenance and identifying parts, attendees would not be distracted, gives the opportunity to meet Clearmark staff members & fellow engineers/operators.
Scheduled days here at ICE are usually from 9am - 4pm, lunch provided, discounted hotel rates available if required. Certificate provided at the end of training days. Demo room available to show other technologies.
If we were coming to site for training, we would need to ensure that the line is available and that there is a training room the engineer could use.
If you would like to book some training or have any questions, please contact our Aftercare team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01159 640 144.
When you contact us, please confirm the following:
– What machine(s) do you need training for? E.g., Zodiac, Viper, Vulcan or Clarisoft software training?
– If you require training for Hawk or Zodiac, would you like standard 1-day or advanced 2-day course?
– Is engineer or operator training required?
– Do you need on-site or in-house training?
– How many attendees will need to be trained?