Things you probably didn't know about ICE coders
3rd October, 2012
- An ICE coder is able to print any Windows font at almost any size.
- Dates and times can be scrambled or encrypted to allow full traceability of manufacturing information.
- ICE coders are capable of directly controlling other devices via commands hidden with the “CIFF” files used to print information.
- All ICE coders are capable of emulating other machines including Zebra desktop printers.
- All ICE printers can be accessed via the Internet!
- ICE printers are supplied with language files for over 50 countries and regions. Additional language files can easily be added.
- All ICE printers have network connectivity as standard.
- All ICE printers can be “cloned” using a USB memory device to allow critical information to be re-instated quickly and easily.
Get in touch for more information on the benefits of ICE coders
Speak with our friendly team for more information