You will be an integral part of the Operations team, providing essential Design ideas, models, assembly drawings and component details using 3D CAD software.
About Clearmark Solutions Ltd
Established in 2001, Clearmark Solutions is a £20 million turnover, privately owned business, employing 80 people in its purpose-built head office buildings in Nottinghamshire. The company provide award-winning coding and labelling technologies and associated turnkey engineering services to a wide variety of markets including food, e-commerce and pharmaceutical.
Clearmark has grown incredibly from a start-up business 20 years ago, and has consistently achieved growth since its inception through providing market-leading innovative technology, consultancy, technical system design and comprehensive service.
The company has had a successful 2020 despite difficult market conditions and is on a growth path in 2021, with projects to develop new technology and enter new markets making this an exciting time to join the business. The company has a fantastic team spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals.
Clearmark Solutions is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality, and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work.
Clearmark is currently looking for a Design Engineer to join their team.
About the role
As a Design Engineer you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Providing essential design ideas, models, assembly drawings and component details using 3D CAD Software
- Driving multiple projects, taking solutions from concept to design through to production and installation
- Producing BOM's on our SAP business system, ensuring that projects are delivered within budget, to the right quality and on-time
To be successful in your application for this Design Engineer role you will need:
- A relevant design related degree
- Competency in using AutoCad 2D and Inventor 3D
- Experience of mechanical and electrical design skills
- Competency in using Microsoft Office packages
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines, delivering on-time, on-budget
- A degree in Engineering preferable
What you can expect from us
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Weekend overtime is paid at double time
- Opportunity to get involved with regular employee social and fundraising events
- Interesting and varied work within a fast-growing SME
- Professional yet non-corporate office culture
- American diner canteen with free fruit and hot drinks
- Spacious and well equipped working environment with free onsite and secure car parking
- Electric car charging points
- Friendly colleagues with a great mix of skills and experience
- Pension contribution
- Company sick pay
- Attractive lakeside business park location with good walking opportunities
- Training and professional memberships/accreditations
- Professional IT systems, in-house support
How to apply
Everyone has different experience, and so please don’t rule yourself out if you cannot ‘tick’ all of the qualities mentioned above. Talk to us about the experience that you do have.
Contact us by emailing: email@example.com.