Working at Clearmark
Are you ready to join an award winning SME?
We’re an innovative technology company that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Without our people we wouldn’t be the success that we are, that’s why we’re looking for people that want to be the very best they can be.
We pride ourselves on our positive levels of engagement, support and reward for our workforce, which is perhaps why over 15% of our workforce have been with us for over 10 years!
Pride, striving for the best and enthusiasm are values that we look for in our people. Our staff have a thirst for continual learning, personal development and building a career with us and we are fully supportive in encouraging this.
With our emphasis on our people, we make sure we fit in plenty of time for fun with our legendary Christmas and summer events, regular celebratory pizza days and our fundraising activities.
At Clearmark, you’ll feel welcome with a thorough induction process, visiting all areas of the business to get to know every aspect of how things work, giving you the best start in understanding how everyone plays a part in delivering the best products and systems to our customers.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Whether you are looking for a first job, apprenticeship or are an experienced industry professional – if you share our values, we’re keen to hear from you.
We offer competitive compensation and employee benefits including:
- Bupa healthcare package with the highest level of cover plus Bupa Cash Plan
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company performance-based bonus scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with regular employee social and fundraising events
- Interesting and varied work within a fast-growing SME
- Professional yet non-corporate office culture
- American diner canteen and free fruit and hot drinks
- Spacious and well equipped working environment with free onsite and secure car parking
- Electric car charging points
- Friendly colleagues with a great mix of skills and experience
- Long service recognition
- Pension contribution
- Company sick pay
- Attractive lakeside business park location with good walking opportunities
- Training and professional memberships/accreditations
- Professional IT systems, in-house support
Project Co-ordinator – Sustainability
We’re looking for an entry level Project Co-ordinator on a 6-month contract to research and implement a sustainability project for Clearmark Solutions.
Workshop Electrical Engineer
On offer is the chance to join a fantastic workshop team who specialise in the building conveyor systems and bracketry, to integrate our labellers and coders into product and packaging lines.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Project Engineer within Clearmark Solutions, a successful SME experiencing rapid growth.
Technical Support Engineer
Be an integral part of the team providing front line technical support on the phone and via email to customers.
Haven’t seen a vacancy that is suitable for you?
We’re always interested in hearing from talented people!